Saturday 4 October 2014

Stair-gate

Hi All,
I was right to be concerned about this stair-gate thing.  It appeared about 2hrs after my blog last weekend.  I am now unable to access upstairs unless invited.


I am allowed upstairs in the morning whilst mum and dad are getting up, washed and dressed.  Then I am banished to the ground floor only once they go out.  As you can see, the bottom stair still tells a story (oops!).
We did have some fun last Sunday afternoon mind.  Dad decided to cut back some bushes to get the space ready for another green house (yummy - more tomatoes!)  I had great fun running round with the branches!




This weekend we were meant to go on an organised 'social dog walk' but the weather rained it off sadly.  Instead, this afternoon we went on a hobbit hunt to the Three Shires Park. It was a great walk and very sociable. We met lots of dogs having fun, (no pics as mum forgot the camera!).

Just got home and I am still full of beans, running round with my toys.

I think mum and dad thought I might snooze, but I am still a pup and you know what us puppy-dogs say, (stolen by a few song writers)... "No sleep till bedtime!" Hee, hee!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment